- The Toyota bZ4X BEV is scheduled for launch in all regions from mid-2022.
- Toyota bZ4X adopts a BEV-dedicated platform (first for Toyota) based on e-TNGA philosophy .
- Toyota plan to introduce seven Toyota bZ models by 2025
- Cruising range per charge (WLTC, FWD Vehicle, in-house measurements) is approximately 500 km
- More efficient heating system reduces battery consumption.
- Roof solar panel (specially equipped vehicles)
Toyota has announced specification and technical details of bz4X a all new model BEV which is set to be launched from mid -2022.
Cool styling that is inline with EVs.
- Low center of gravity : Thin high-capacity battery pack placed flat under the floor
- Greater rigidity : Hot stamp materials used in key framework parts
|Motor||Type||AC synchronous electric generator|
|Maximum output (front motor)||(kW)||150||80|
|Maximum output (rear motor)||(kW)||―||80|
|Maximum output (system)||(kW)||150||160|
|Main drive battery||Type||Lithium-ion battery|
|Change function||AC charger maximum output||(kW)||6.6|
|DC charging maximum output||(kW)||150|
|Driving equipment||Steering||Rack Assist Type electric Power Steering (EPS)|
|Suspension (Front / Rear)||Strut-type coil spring / Double wishbone-type coil spring|
|Brakes (Front / Rear)||Ventilated disc / Ventilated disc|
|Driveline||Front-wheel drive||Four-wheel drive|
|Driving performance||Acceleration performance (0-100 km/h)||(seconds)||8.4||7.7|
Cockpit (meters and operating system) supporting a new driving experience
- Meters positioned to be visible through the upper part of the steering wheel (top-mounted meters, a first for Toyota).
- One-motion grip combining steer-by-wire system and uniquely shaped steering wheel (A Toyota first)
- Lock-to-lock is set at around 150 degrees, eliminating the need to change grips when steering, greatly reducing the burden on the driver for U-turn, garage parking and on winding roads
- One-motion grip provides more legroom, improving driving position freedom and ease of entry and exit
- Blocks unnecessary vibrations from tires and only transmits necessary vibrations such as road information. System controls tire movement to ensure vehicle stability when driving on uneven surfaces or when Lane Tracing Assist is activated
Latest infotainment system
- Multimedia system
- Enhanced voice-recognition function
- Over-the-air (OTA = wireless) software updates
- Digital Key (specially equipped vehicles)
Spacious Interior space of Toyota bZ4X BEV
Interior of Toyota bZ4X BEV is more spacious with a good FR seat back and Rear Seat. Rear Seat is 6040 Split back with Center Armrest and headrest. Cushion is fixed to floor and with back fold could turn into large luggage space.
Other Toyota Articles